Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Done With Fall Break
I cant believe fall break is already over. I'm really sad but now I have to go back to school. I had a very great time over fall break! My dad has wanted to do some landscape work at our house so he said he was going to Home Depot. I thought that he was just going to get some nails or something small like that but instead he comes home with 120 bags of top soil! I thought of course that was all but he want back and got more like three times. So I had to work for about 15 hours! And that gets heavy after a while. But I had a good time doing it. Besides that My fall break was pretty much just relaxing, watching tv,listening to music, and sleeping. So this is my first post! Hope you enjoyed reading!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment