Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long Day

Today was a very long day. I had to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for school. Then when I got to school I had a substitute for Language. He was nice but wouldn't stop talking so couldn't really focus on my work. After that I got to math and we had to do some really hard work. After math I had to go to science which isn't my favorite class and had to dissect a flower. That probably sounds fun but we had to name every part and their are a lot! But I did learn that their are male and female parts to a flower which really surprised me. Next was My Geography class. That is actually my favorite class. We he to do a bunch of research on Mexico and then we got to paint their flag, that was the best part. After that my day was pretty much over. I came home and wrote what your are reading right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers